What in the world do you do on one of your last days as a single person? I suppose I'll always be a "single" person but for the last time for the next 18++ years I only have one person to think about during the day, and that's ME! (of course I think about Nick but he's at work ;)
I'm just overwhelmed at the thought of what to do? Do I go shopping? Do I got sit at the park and enjoy the quiet? Do I read a book? Do I go to the bathroom with the door shut? Do I go out an spend a ridiculous amount of money? Do I spend a large amount of time getting ready and putting on makeup? I"M GOING TO BE A MOM!
I'm been laughing an extreme amount in the last 48 hours. I'm not sure what other reaction to have. I've known for about the last month I could have a kid at any point, but it wasn't real until.... I have a date set? I'm still not super keen on the idea of picking my child's birthday but, it is what it is! And, holy smokes... I'm going to have a baby! A real live baby to hold and kiss and snuggle with. When I was little I played with baby dolls all the time. Feeding them and changing them and making them talk (haha) and now I will have my own real life baby doll.
This is all just crazy and I'm probably not making any sense. I'm so excited, scared, overwhelmed, in disbelief, shocked, happy, nervous, ecstatic, worried, maybe every emotion possible, I think I'm feeling it. It's for sure an indescribable feeling. Wow.
Here's to my new life chapter...
No comments:
Post a Comment