Tuesday, October 19, 2010

And so it begins...

When Nick and I moved into our house we knew someday we would have backyard neighbors but were kinda hoping it wouldn't be as soon as it is. They have completely stopped building houses on our street and are now building the street behind us. I really don't understand their plan, however I must admit that I am rather thankful that they have started this project A)When they did and B)Right behind our house. I can't imagine having a week old child with the noises that are coming from, O less than 10 feet away from where I am trying to sleep. They have been working on this for 2 weeks now and I'm not kidding you, if you have seen my back yard it's about 5 feet in depth and they are right behind the fence line! Talk about a good wake up call at 7:30 in the morning, YES! I said 7:30!!!!

Ok rant over. Hopefully they will be completed with all the dirt hauling, leveling the ground and building a street before the baby gets here, and we can both peacefully sleep without the shaking of our house or hearing the beeps of machinery backing up. :) I think I will try and take a picture today!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I can't believe it is getting so close! But I know you are so ready and are going to be such a great mommy! I might text you this weekend to see if we can all get in some hang out unless you go into labor or something...

    ReplyDelete