Thursday, October 7, 2010

ALOT

I feel like I need to turn on some music to get through this post because I just have a lot to say. I think I will also break it into sections, seems like the right thing and organized thing to do when you have a lot to say. So sit back, relax and enjoy the inner thoughts of my head... :)

STRESS:
I'm feeling less and less overwhelmed as the days go by. I'm finally feeling organized, relaxed and ready for baby to come play with me :) Of course there are still things that I "need"... ok ok, WANT. But they aren't necessities and I'm realizing very quickly that penny pinching is absolutely essential these days. I've become a coupon Nazi. I have this whole huge folder and whenever I hit any store I always go through it to make sure I don't have a coupon for the place we are going to, or for what we are going to buy. I've also realized that it is VERY EASY to find a coupon for whatever you are buying. Now I'm getting off track, but the point is I'm feeling pretty good about everything :)

ULTRASOUND:
I have an ultrasound scheduled for Saturday. I am so very excited, but also a little nervous too. Not only do we get to find out how big baby is, but we also find out if baby has flipped and is head down or if the baby has decided that they would rather not try and fit through the birth canal. That was TMI huh?. OWELL! All in all, I know I will have a wonderfully beautifully made child after it is all said and done and I suppose I couldn't ask for much more. I have been mentally preparing myself for C-section, and I'm finally to a point where it doesn't scare me anymore. That said, I would MUCH RATHER go the natural route, but sometimes life doesn't always go the way you would like it to.

BEAUTIFUL DAYS:
I think the majority of the reason I am in such a positive mood these days has ALOT to do with the weather. I KNOW the weather wasn't this nice at this time last year, but I'm not complaining at all and I am so very very very grateful for the weather we have been having. During the day you can still sit outside in shorts and a t-shirt and get a wonderful tan, and you are still sweating but there is a breeze so it's all good. Here is a picture of my sit up I have created for myself outside during the day.

During the night time Nick and I have slept with our window open every night for probably the last week and 1/2. We have put the comforter and duvet back on our bed and snuggle in it every morning with the crisp air at a temperature of about 56 degrees. In my eyes there is absolutely positively no better way to wake up than cuddled under a blanket with your nose chilly from the outside air. O ITS JUST WONDERFUL!

NO PANTS DAYS:
The title states it all. I feel the need to share with everyone that if you for some reason ring my door bell in the middle of the day, you should probably be prepared to wait for a few mins. while I find some pants. :) As my tummy keeps growing it seems like everything is so uncomfortable so I choose to disregard anything touching my tummy, and wa-la! We come up with No pants days!

You would never even have know unless I told you... and I did so there! HA!

VACUUMING:
Vacuuming is something I have never really loved to do but always knew it was a necessity. Buying a house with all tile floors though is another subject! BOY O BOY I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS IN FOR!!! Since there is nothing for the dirt,dust and bugs to stick it it all gets pushed to the edge of the room and the baseboards just collect nastiness. While I am thankful to know its getting pushed to the sides, if you have ever tried to clean every single baseboard of your house, you know this job can be quite overwhelming and quite exhausting. BUT!! There is an invention I have found out about called the canister vacuum!! O how I love thee...Here is an example if you are like me and live under a rug! (Ha!) Sooooo me and my pregnant self decided since we don't have the money right now to go buy a new vacuum, I should just make my own! Here you have the Taube Canister Vacuum!


Nothing a little duct tape and a broom stick couldn't handle! I must tell you my house is completely vacuumed and now I can rest easy knowing I have at least 2 weeks till it needs to be done again! :)

BABY"S ROOM:
And the moment you all have been waiting for. Well not really, because it's still not 100% done, but it's good enough!




SPENDING TIME:
Lately, with all this free time I have had it's been nice to go to lunch with friends! I've had lunch with quite a few different people and it has just been wonderful. I am meeting ALOT of new people, and am feel so blessed that FINALLY I am feeling good about living here. I feel like these people I am meeting really do care for me and I'm finally starting to feel comfortable knowing that when this baby is born I have multiple people I can call if I need to. I still will need to work at the whole "asking for help part" but at least I know I have a few people on my call list if I start to get despite! :) It's such an amazing feeling and such a wonderful mood lifter. I think Nick definitely sees a difference in my personality on the days I have lunch with a friend compared to the days where I just sit at home all day. I have way more energy, and just feel like such a better person. Funny how that works!

ENDING:
I think I've spilled enough for today. Hopefully I can give you a full report after Saturday, or Monday (I have an apt. Monday) which happens to be a very special day :) I can't believe it has been 2 years! CRAZY CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment