Friday, October 15, 2010

?

I'm very unsure of what to title this post because I'm not sure of what direction it is going to take. I have nothing of value to write about so I'm sure nonsense is really what is going to happen here.

I've decided recently I need some humor in my life. Something funny needs to happen quick! I'm in need of a good laugh and staying home by yourself doesn't quite give you the satisfactions of a good laugh... well unless maybe I found out I was on camera, then we all would have something to laugh about. --Side Note: I was watching Oprah the other day and it was her "Am I Normal Show?" It was really funny, the audience all had to answer questions on clickers that you would be embarrassed to answer out loud. Basically what I learned from the show is, I pick my nose more than the normal person (this has only been within the last nine months, this I am sure of!!) and that while there are people that clean their house naked... it is not normal. Haha! So anyway, back to my need of humor Nick and I have decided to go see Jackass 3D tonight. I'm hoping that I laugh so hard it puts me into Labor! Wouldn't that be a treat! YES!

I am completely ready for this child to get here. I feel like if I prepare anymore for Baby's arrival I will be WAY TOOO over prepared. I have more than enough of everything (besides clothes, I'm a tad bit worried about that area but owell, everyone loves a naked baby right??) and in all honesty, I'm just getting bored! I had all of these great ideas to do when I got done working with Bella. I would go to the gym daily, and I would make dinner every night and sew curtains and hang pictures and clean my house... My mind was in all the right places, however my body is failing to corporate with my mind. They are in a battle and my mind is simply just loosing at this point! I got out my sewing machine the other day, and well, I just didn't have anywhere to put it and sit comfortably. I was sewing for a grand total of 10 mins and had to put it away because I was in so much pain. And as far as the gym goes... well I froze my account a few weeks ago, because I couldn't stand spending $50 bucks a month to be able to walk on a treadmill for a grand total of 10 mins! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY I"M READY FOR YOU!!!!!!

This is completely unrelated to anything, but I suppose this is a little glimpse into what I do all day. I was taking a shower today and noticed something extremely strange.


No, your eyes are not deceiving you. All of mine and Nick's bath products are green or have a significant amount of green in them. And I would like to point out that I buy Nick's bath products for him... therefore I have come to the realization that I really like the color green and it definitely influences what I buy. It's almost scary! I've never realized this before, but as I look around my house I notice the same trend. What I am trying to say I suppose is, if you want to try and sell me something, make sure it is green! :)

My other lesson I learned today is that a small load of laundry dries WAY FASTER than a large load of laundry! I know, it's an elementary concept but interesting in the fact that I'm pretty sure I did 3 loads of laundry today quicker than I usually do 2. I found this little tid bit quite interesting and now I just might start doing more laundry more often... maybe... ok probably not but it was a good thought!

I am very excited for my date tonight :) and I should add in that Monday (our anniversary) turned out to be a rather fun night despite Nick coming home to a sobbing wife from the events during the daytime. I not only got a Waffle maker and a new printer WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but I got a very sweet card, a shopping trip at JCP for much needed necessities and a wonderful tasting but poorly(but funny) serviced dinner at the newly opened Cracker Barrel down the street. Overall, it was a good anniversary, and I think I'll continue on with my marriage :)

I believe I have said enough for today...

1 comment:

  1. Dayna, I must admit, I have thought the exact same thing about the things in my shower! hahaha. They all had some shade of orange. You aren't going crazy like you think, better yet, maybe we both are!

    ReplyDelete