I got this message today from one of my friends:
"So the trick is Parsley. Buy a head of parsley cut the leaves off the stalk, you know not all the way just the stringy part, put it in the blender with enough water to make it the consistency of, hmmm, less thick than a smoothie, but not too watery. Drink a glass of it. Done. It will give you crazy strong contractions and put you right into labor. It's supposed to be good for you, like a "superfood" type thing, and we used to drink it, so when I got sooo sick with my last pregnancy my mom told me I should drink it again. Yeah, guess what happened after a day or two of that... Wikipedia even knows parsley induces labor so it's not some crazy old wives tale."
Well, I then asked her what it tasted like and she said grass! Yummmm. Since I'm not really into eating grass I decided that tonight I would make a Parsley dinner! Stuffed shells stuffed with cheese and fresh parsley as well as red potatoes with fresh parsley sprinkled all over! We will see where this takes us. Also today I went for a very fast paced walk, and I will be consuming pineapple for desert. (Which is also suppose to induce labor.)
SOOOOOOO... Lets see where this takes me. I've been feeling oooo about as great as you can with a 7+lbs baby inside of you. But oddly enough I feel the best I have throughout these whole last 9 months... that's saying alot. I feel like it's just the calm before the storm. As much as I feel great, I would also like to meet my child :) AND I'm not really liking the idea of medicine to induce my labor so maybe, just maybe between my dinner tonight and my talk with God, baby will be ready to come soon???
I dunno, I guess we will see...
Just for the record...I meant to post that comment on this blog, not the one about construction...
ReplyDelete