Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Schedule

I'm finding it interesting what my schedule has turned out to be in the weeks that I have been home. I've been told over and over that I need to cherish my sleeping time, but when it is really uncomfortable I find that sleeping in increments is much better than the 8/9 hours of sleep I need at night. I sort of feel like I'm on a newborn schedule already. Is this God's way of preparing me? I think so! :) Anyway, as I write this and finish up breakfast yawning, I'm going back to bed. 2 Hours awake, 2 hours of sleep. It's a funny thing!

Today though my goal is to vacuum the house! I feel the need to write this goal down because it has been my goal every day since my mom left... which I won't count the days since that has happened. I feel though some ductape might be involved in this vacuuming process, and I shall explain later most likely with a picture to help visual learners ;)

Ok back to sleep only to start my vacuuming in 2 hours ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment