I know, I know, I should probably be napping too but it's just such a rare moment in the day light that I want to do pointless things other than rest. I suppose it's still rest though.
I feel like I need to jot a few notes down.
#1: PROBIOTICS SAVED MY LIFE!... I feel like I wrote this statement with Jessa but something else was in the title, and I have no idea what it was. Humm... Must check that out.
Jacen is finally opening his eyes, looking around, SMILING! and cooing. Ahhh Music and Sights to my ears and eyes. My little heart might explode if he keeps this up. Today he is 7 weeks and 2 days old. I finally feel like I'm going to make it! I WILL be a good parent and I WILL love both of my children equally! Wow... it's been a tough road!
#2: JESSA IS GROWING UP! Jessa starts a Mothers Day Out program here in a few weeks. She will be going to "school" 2 days a week (tues/thurs) from 9:30-2:30. She will eat lunch and nap at the school, which is really a church. Wow, I'm super excited for her but I'm also nervous for a whole other adjustment period... didn't we just get through one of those? Oya, we are currently still in it!
#3: What else do I have to write about besides my little J and Big J? There's really not much else going on, Nick and I are surviving, I'm excited to be able to hold a conversation with him for longer than 5 mins on a daily basis again. Last night he slept in the guest room because he was sneezing and didn't want to wake up Jacen who refuses to sleep in his crib, or even just in his own room... awesome huh? I have promised myself over and over again I WILL NOT be one of those parents allowing their kid to sleep in their room... I realize he is only 7 weeks old but COME ON BUDDY... time to man up and sleep in your crib! Mommy wants her room back! :)
I was looking back on pictures of Jessa and realizing we have A LOT yet to come. I forgot all the "firsts." I've been so focused on just getting Jacen to not cry and praying that he starts walking soon, that I forgot all that's in between! Sitting up, crawling, 1st foods, standing... the list goes on. We have a whole year until like regains a bit of "easiness" but I'm starting to look forward to the coming months rather than dreading them... I just hope we can have a child that likes sleep as much as Jessa did... did I mention this is the 1st nap Jacen has taken that's longer than 20 mins with me not holding him in...5ish days? Yes, a true miracle I tell yoU!
See you back in a week or so to do a monthly update on the kiddos ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment