Sunday, August 1, 2010

Things I feel I should remember about this pregnancy.

1)Taking a pregnancy test alone was not a very good idea. Next time make sure Nick is actually aware that I am about to tell him if he is going to become a dad (again) or not.

2)During week 6-12, I swore to Nick and myself if we were to ever have a kid again, it would be through adoption. But somehow I got through it.

3)Seabands are not a worthless $10 purchase!!

4)Ginger cookies = NOT GOOD!

5)Support, Support, Support... and I'm not just taking about friends here.

6)Dealing with body image may just be the hardest part about this pregnancy. (Note to self: Do not get pregnant again without maintaining a healthy weight first.)

7)Eating every two hours is awesome!

8)It's ok to eat a whole box of Coco Krispies in one day as long as it doesn't happen again ;)

9)There is not a cereal on the market that this kid does not like.

10)Craigslist is a good option


Here is 10 things for now. I'm almost to my 3rd trimester!! I'm sure there will be other things I think about and things that come up that I will want to remember. But that's enough for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment