So we had our ultra sound today. Baby is measuring at 28 weeks 4 days, which puts baby's new arrival date at November 2nd. From the beginning of this pregnancy I told Nick we were going to have a Halloween baby... I'm still thinking that may be the case.
So the good news is, baby looks and measures good!
Bad News Baby is breach, and my fluid levels are low. Not scary low, but low enough to have concern that Baby won't flip over before November. Of course I'm nervous, and now I'm wondering if its even going to be in our best interest to meet with this midwife or just continue on with the regular doctor?? I dunno. Pregnancy is just full of unknowns and it sort of drives me crazy. I'm happy to hear that the baby looks healthy, and is a whopping 2lbs. 15oz! Crazy Crazy! But being breach explains for all of the movement I feel VERY VERY low! (For you visual learners it's like baby is sitting in a chair facing my right arm.) Definitely has a lot of explanation for a lot of things, which makes me happy we were able to have this ultrasound down today :)
So lets pray for a flip baby! YOU CAN DO IT! (But don't cause mamma too much pain!) So the goal from now on is basically drink drink drink drink drink water. It's about the only natural way to try and get my fluid levels up for baby to do a fliparoo in my belly or else I'm doomed for the dreaded C word. (C-section)
Either way, in about 11 weeks I'm going to have a child! WOW! :)
OK missy, I need a blog update even if you are on a wonderful vacation to see all the fam! Hope your having fun and we will for sure get together when you get back! Besides tomorrow is September which is almost October which is practically when baby T will arrive (plus a few days perhaps :) Oh and now I have a blog, did u know?!
ReplyDelete