I'm a few days late in posting, but I'm sure you all have already heard, I have a healthy baby in my tummy!!
I had waited for Friday to come for so long, to just sweep the last 12 weeks under the rug, and finally let the excitement start that we are going to be parents. I'm not really sure what I had imagined for this appointment, but whatever it was, is not what I got. I was in and out of the office in less than 5 min. holding a picture of my beautiful baby. The doctor was trying to measure baby on the screen, and we got to see baby JUMP! It was so cute! The first time, doctor was holding the thing steady on my tummy and it just jumped, and the 2nd time, doctor put a little bit more pressure down, just to see baby do it's trick again. While we didn't see the heartbeat as clear as we had the other times, seeing blueberry jump was awfully exciting. :)
Other good news! I'm off my progesterone supplements!!! Such a wonderful feeling! Let's just hope Blue's home will produce enough now to keep um healthy!
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment