Baby Taube decided to make trouble on Friday. Nick and I have recently joined a gym, mainly so I know I could stay active during pregnancy despite the Houston summer weather. Well, thinking that Aquacise would be a great way to keep active, I went to my first workout class on Thursday night. I started experiencing some pain afterward, but didn’t think anything of it. I was up most of the night last night, with a strange feeling something wasn’t right. Went to work that next morning, thankfully got off early and when I got home start to have more unusual symptoms. Since it was Good Friday, my Dr. who was on call (I actually think he was in a movie) told me to go to the Hospital and get checked out. After 5 ½ hours, a few tests, and one beautiful baby with a heart rate of 175 on the ultrasound screen the Doctor had told us I have a small hemorrhage between my uterine wall and the baby’s placenta. Basically, it’s not good news, and it’s not bad news. It’s just News and something to keep a lookout for. This baby I tell ya… TROUBLE!!!
It still doesn’t feel real yet. I’m wondering when it will sink it. I just feel like I’m living someone else’s life.
In other news, I am having my book club over for dinner on Thursday and MOM COMES ON THURSDAY!!! I’m extremely excited for both of these things to happen. Nick and I are working on getting the Office together and once that happens the house will be officially put together. Not finished, just put together.
No comments:
Post a Comment