Monday, April 12, 2010

Momma Mia

Mom just left. It was so wonderful having her here. It really makes me sit and wonder if I will have that strong of a bond with my child. It's pretty emotional to think about actually, maybe it's just the pregnancy hormones or maybe it's just that, really my mom is one of the most special people in the world to me. Sometimes I catch myself asking Nick "why can't you do things the way my mom does?" As unfair to him as it is, it's kinda funny. His response is always... "she taught you everything you know... thats why you like the way she does things." He is right...

I can only sit here and hope and pray that one day when my child is 23, going on 24, they will beg me to stay longer in my visit. I hope my blueberry wants to hug me and never let me go, even when they are married and starting a family of their own. I can only hope my child, the one I love more than anything already, will love me even when I make mistakes, and will love the wisdom that I spend years teaching them. I really pray, that this child growing strong inside of me loves me, as much as I love my parents.

In other news, I am feeling much better. Not 1/2 as sick as I was. My next apointment is April 23rd. I cannot wait to see that little heartbeat, beating away. I pray it is still going fast and strong and blue is holding on tight to mommy growing away! The 23rd will mark the end of my 1st trimester, so hopefully I will feel ready to start sharing the news with more friends and family. For now, keep those prayers acoming :) And visits area always a wonderful thing from anybody ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment