There are few things worse than being sick and feeling like junk. Here are a few I can think of.
* Being sick and taking care of an infant
* Being sick and Nursing a child
* Being sick, having your milk supply decrease and drinking this NASTY "mothers tea" to increase it.
I suppose though, in the big picture it is all worth it. Jessa was so funny today. She was talking non-stop, ALL DAY LONG! At times I want to yell SHUT UP, but secretly I think it's the cutest thing in the whole world and wishes everyone's kid was as cute as mine. :) (I can say that right?)
Anyway, I just love spending time with her. Yes it's been hard to keep her entertained when all I feel like doing is laying in bed with the covers up to my chin and watching all of the Oprah shows I have on DVR. But she brings so much joy to my life. I love watching her learn, watching her get frustrated at something, and of course listening to her, watching her and making her laugh.
Here's to hoping I get better soon, but in the mean time I will still be smiling because this little girl cracks me up.
For your viewing pleasure, a little of what I got to enjoy today:
YouTube Video, click here
No comments:
Post a Comment