Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stalkers

It's weird to think I have no idea who reads this. The link was at one point on my facebook page but has since been taken off. (my first post about my pregnancy to be exact.)Well, if anyone out there is like me they have bookmarked my blog the first time they found out about it and has been secretly stalking me ever since... And yes, I did say "if anyone is like me."

I LOVE reading people's blogs. Not so much a fan on reading people's that I don't know, but there is something about reading about another life. I suppose it makes me feel more "normal." Everyone struggles, everyone has good days and bad days and everyone has exciting news at some point in their life... these things are what people tend to blog about. And of course, the pointless crap that makes you feel normal that your not the only one without a Hollywood life. My point is, reading someones blog is sort of like reading people's minds, which isn't that a life dream of everyone's?

OK... officially, i'm crazy. :)




















So here is your time to fess up. Are you a secret blog stalker? It's ok you can come out from hiding, but I do realize you will probably stay hidden as that is what I would do too!

3 comments:

  1. I stalk you, but not secretly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been very much up-to-date with your entries, and I am officially starting to blog today (even though I've tried and failed before). haha. I hope that is exciting to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you blog so that I don't call you everyday. :P just kidding, though I so would if you didn't!

    ReplyDelete