Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HELP!

I have no motivation. All of it has seemed to slip away and keeps running further and further. To start, I have absolutely no intention of changing my blog background despite my complete and udder dislike for my spools of ribbon picture. I mean really? Do I blog about being crafty? No. Do I even own a spool of ribbon in my house? ... Yes but only because it was on a gift at my baby shower. So why is the spool of ribbon my blog background image? Because i like the colors ok?? Get off my back ;)

Moving on, I have no motivation to clean the kitchen, do laundry, organize the office, hang pictures on the wall after living in this house for a year, or do anything else that sounds somewhat domestic today. Heck, the boys should consider themselves extremely lucky if they get dinner tonight.

On the other hand, I am holding myself from going and waking Jessa up from sleeping in her swing just so we can play. :) I rocked her asleep for her nap went to put her down so I could eat some lunch, she wasn't having it so I did the unthinkable... I put her down in her swing with the heart beat sound on... she is now KNOCKED OUT! I should be jumping for joy that I can actually be able to get things done, but now I'm so disappointed because I don't have an excuse anymore for being a completely lazy fool today!.... So I'll blog instead! (that's a priority right?)

I am absolutely loving my days home with Jessa. Somedays I could use a friend, but mainly I'm really enjoying our alone time together in a quiet house. Having an extra boy around the house really makes a difference. For example, the t.v. is on from 3:15-bedtime EVERY SINGLE DAY! It doesn't even matter if someone is watching it or not, it's on and usually on ESPN or some other show that I have absolutely no desire to watch. I've really tried to put my foot down these last couple of days because it is literally driving me up the wall! If you need background noise, turn on the radio, and for heaven's sake if you doing something else, with your headphones on, or in the other room... TURN IT OFF! sdlkfj;alskdjfl;askdj;flkjasd;lfkjsd;lkjf That's how I feel about it. I'm wondering if my all of a sudden hatred for t.v. is because it now gets turned on at 3:15 instead of 6, or if it's because Jessa if finally here and I don't want her growing up thinking that t.v. is the other way to be entertained. She has already started seeking out the t.v. when playing on the floor, and I try to entertain her in another room, but by golly this is her house too. I know I should probably loosen up a bit but I can't...


... This blog was interrupted, most likely but a crying child.

No comments:

Post a Comment