Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry 2011

I have alot to be thankful for, but no it's not thanksgiving. I haven't had much time to sit back and relax and think about all this year has brought me but one thing I know for sure is throughout all the pain and craziness, this has by far been the best year of my life, mainly because of Jessa. :) 2008 was a good year too just because of Nick and I's wedding, however looking at my little sweet girl asleep in her bed makes me realize that this year surpasses ever year of my life by far. Jan 28th marked the date I officially became an adult and put myself in debt for practically the rest of my life... aka the day I purchased our house. And shortly after March 1st Nick and I had the best news of our life.

It's been a year of such ups and downs. A hard and painful pregnancy turned into a hard and painful first month of a family of three. Nevertheless I have the most beautiful sweet pretty wonderful daughter. I love her more than anything and each day she becomes so much sweeter. I can end this year knowing I have officially checked my biggest life goal off the list, giving birth to a beautiful child. I love knowing I have been through this experience, but am so sad for those who can't experience everything that goes along with giving birth.

So to recap, I love my husband, I love my house, I love my daughter... and I also love my friends and family. 2010 has been such an amazing year filled with so many crazy emotions I've never known I could feel. I can only hope that 2011 treats the New and Improved Taube family as well as 2010 has.

:)

1 comment: