Many of u know I have a touch scene phone and hate it! I don't believe I will ever again get a touch screen phone unless its the only thing u can get.... Why am I writing this? Well... Currently I'm sitting in the passenger seat of my car traveling to Austin for the weekend. As cool as it is to be driving down the road on the internet I am less than thrilled with this ipads tough screen. Maybe its the cod in me but finger prints all over the screen really just drives me up the wall. I'm laughing as I write that last statement, in fact I'm laughing as I write this whole paragraph because I'm complaining about advanced technology and being privileged enough to have something most people don't. Sometimes I can be so selfish really. It's a quality I really Ned to work at..... This is not at all the direction I was hoping this post would go... Here to the start of a fresh paragraph!
Uh oh... I just saw we have 5 miles to buc-ees. If u don't know what that is, you really need to find out so you should probably get in the car aft looking up the closest one and taking a fun trip. Haha I make it sound like an amusement park.. Its def. Not that!
No comments:
Post a Comment