Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vacation

Are you a good vacationer? I'm sucking at this! I don't know how to air still and enjoy not having a thing to worry about. I'm feeling like we are wasting time just sitting around, but isn't that what you do on vacation "relax?" we are laying outside on our patio this is absolutely amazing, it's not raining anymore but everything is soaked. Nicks reading a book and I'm trying to enjoy being still and I'm totally sucking at it! 
Afterall, I do chase a non stop kid around all day, let's face it, I'm used to go go go all day long. I'm feeling so blessed to be here, so thankful that I'm finally experience vacation with my husband, I just wish my mind and body would settle down for a few days. I'm trying to enjoy the stillness, we will see where that takes me.

1 comment:

  1. STOP thinking, blogging, do nothing. Read a book. Close your eyes. Listen to the waves hitting the beach. Get a tan.

    ReplyDelete