Monday, May 23, 2011

Tomorrow...

...is a new day and a fresh start. I have a whole whole whole lot I could complain about right now, but mainly I just want to start tomorrow with a new attitude. Yes, I've been sick for a week, but I'm hopeful my apt. on Wednesday will get me on the right track. Yes i've been eating crap, and more crap for going on 3 weeks... but tomorrow my slate is clean. Yes, Nick is away on business and I have to be stuck in major mom mode until he returns, but it's nothing I haven't done before. Yes, I'm completely done nursing Jessa and it is playing a lot harder on me than I ever thought possible, but it was such a wonderful blessing to be able to give her the best I could for 6 months and I'm proud of myself for working over such hurdles. Yes, I've seen the majority of my family and friends in the last few weeks only to realize it will be a while before I see them again, but I'm so thankful for the time I have got to spend with them. Yes, Sarah leaves tomorrow meaning my t.v/internet/cooking/shopping/girl time buddy is gone, but she'll be back soon enough :)

O how refreshing a bath and a quite house can be... I feel like a new woman, who can't hear, but hopefully soon will again. (I couldn't leave on a negative note)

I leave you with this... I asked Jessa to give me a kiss, this is what I got.


Sweet huh??

Think again!



hahaha! My gosh! She is such a blessing to my life. :)

1 comment: