Friday, April 8, 2011

Wow...

Just was looking through old documents and came across this written January 8th, 2009.

Before I die I will…

1. Have a Child
2. Look in the mirror and love myself
3. Go to the airport and fly somewhere, just for the day
4. Enjoy my Job
5. Be part of something significant
6. Make an Impact on Someone
7. Buy something from Victoria Secret
8. Travel to Hawaii
9. Renew my Wedding Vows, in a white dress
10. Make my grandkids breakfast
11. Teach Someone Something Significant
12. Own a House
13. Feel Satisfied / Content
14. Own a Dog
15. Have a porch swing
16. Learn to Let Go
17. Determine My Favorite Movie and Song of all time
18. Meet someone Famous
19. Have a decorated bedroom with a bedroom set
20. Have no regrets


I Love this! I think I should add this to my bathroom mirror :)

No comments:

Post a Comment