I have to get this off my chest.
The number one reason I'm trying to loose weight is so I can have a hopefully easier pregnancy the next time around. (not now, but in a few months) which brings me to my true confession:
The thought of giving birth gives me huge butterflies...the good kind! I would try and give Mrs. Duggar a run for her money if I didn't think I would go absolutely crazy with that many kids. Being in labor/giving birth was such a euphoric experience for me, I get soooo giddy just thinking about it. I know it sounds crazy but I am realizing i might not be ok with only getting to experience it one more time like I have said all my life.
Where is this post even going? I'm not sure but I just felt like I needed to confess my crazy thoughts.
And while we are on the subject, every night I wonder how I could love a human being as much as I love Jessa. There is nit one thing about her that isn't absolutely perfect to me.
Ok, I'll stop there.
So are you thinking #2 will be soon and maybe more to follow????
ReplyDelete