Sunday, August 30, 2009

LeT My LiFe LiGhT uP LiKe ThE cItY LiGhTs

1st off...If you (i'm not sure who YOU is... but whoever may be reading this) have not heard the song " Life Light Up" by Christy Nockles, you should!

I'm not even sure when the last time I wrote was. Maybe a month or more ago. My heart has been so heavy I've been scared to write in fear of what might come out. One of the downfalls to being home all day, in a new city is having time to think... about everything. Some might call this a positive, but after spending numerous summers on the guard stand not talking to anyone and doing some deep thinking, I've realized, that specific kind of thinking should only be done a few times a year with me... if that. I tend to analyze things that should not be analogized and basically I become an emotional mess. I realize that moving to a new city 1,000 miles away from my closet friends and family could and probably do add to some of that emotional mess... but having time to "think" really does me in. Where am I even getting with this???

I have alot to say...

CRAZY STORY:
So, Last night nick and I were tucked in Bed... nick trying to fall asleep and me tossing and turning while trying to get nick to have a conversation with me. I said my final goodnight, rolled over and say "Ok, one more thing, I promise and then i'll go to sleep." He mutters a "whats that?" and I begin to tell him I think that you should be able to send pictures from facebook to a place like walgreens to have them printed out. Kinda like what Snapfish does. I was so excited about this brillant idea I had....
NO KIDDING... I wake up this morning and this is in my inbox....
Announcing an exciting new feature now available through Snapfish! We've teamed up with Facebook so you can print your Facebook photos with just a few clicks!
Strange huh??????

KITCHEN TABLE:
So yesterday Nick and I bought our very own Ktichen Table... I'm so excited!! We get to pick it up on Monday! WAHOOOOO, Hopefully I can post a picture or two... OR you can come visit to check it out.

I still have alot to say... maybe later?

No comments:

Post a Comment